The site currently occupied by redundant buildings and broken tennis courts was proposed to be refurbished into a program consisting of two marriage halls of 1500 capacity each, A spa, Gymnasium, Restaurant, Tennis, football courts. The site situated next to a canal and facing the sea enjoyed stupendous views in all directions the buildings were oriented such that they face both the sea and the river and dont obstruct each others view. the different programs were treated individually but were also connected to each other through a common green belt running at the back of the site. The multipurpose hall which would majorly be used for marriages was connected to the river through a jetty to receive the bride and groom to create a processional route for them. The hall acts as the main focus of the site. the Gymnasium and the spa are focused around a pool and are approached by a long passage. The tennis and football courts lie at the end of the site along whihc the different programs have been axially arranged. The courts have a beautiful riverside view as well.
Collab Architect: NITIN BATHLA